Skip to main content
5 “Hue-tiful” Love Languages
 of Tufting
I am Furniture Lady blogging logo 1.jpgBy Paula Herrmann, Furniture Sales Associate
BILTRITE Furniture - Leather - Mattresses, Greenfield
Happy Valentines Day, week, month to you all!

I recently made a change in my place of employment. 
Yes! I still am surrounded by fashionable home furnishings.
 Yet, the moment I stepped foot into the 4th generation locally 
family owned BILTRITE store, I knew that this gaping hole I had in my
 heart was going to be quickly filled for my own personal desires 
and that of my customers.

Be still my beating heart! I bring you this beautiful blog post displaying a number of my favorite 
tufted items available as shown (and many customizable) in varying covers, trims, and hues at 
BILTRITE’s one store location situated conveniently on Layton Avenue just off I-894 east of
 60th Street.

Absolutely Blue-tiful!
BONUS! Mid-Century Modern one cushion sofa in tan!
Can never go wrong with BLACK leather.
(shown in Walnut, can be ordered in Black)

Rich BROWNS. A staple hue!

You had me at BEIGE!
  

Need I say more? Leather, Velvet, Velour…
    ...GREY is still so hot in home furnishings.
BONUS! Transitional sofa in navy!
 


I am #FurnitureLady and I’m here to assist you at your new furniture destination! 
As a married mom of four humans and a pooch I know you don’t have time to shop all over town. 
I give you my word with a lot of confidence that you will not find a store with better quality
 (much of which is American made) and lower prices (unless you compromise in quality). 
Have more time creating family memories on your new furniture without the painful memories of
 having spent countless days, weeks, or even months shopping for it, only settling for something 
less than what you really needed.








Christian Bling profile pic 2 website.jpg
Paula Herrmann
Paula is the Founder and former owner of Just Add Kids (2009-June 2017). In her present
 position as a Furniture Sales Associate at BILTRITE Furniture - Leather - Mattresses, Greenfield,
 she works with customers to assist them in purchasing furniture. Her primary objective is to help
 customers achieve the home of their dreams! Paula is scheduled on Mondays 10am-5pm,
 Friday 10am-8pm, Saturdays 10am-6pm, or by appointment during store hours.


Contact:
BILTRITE Furniture - Leather - Mattresses|
5430 W. Layton Avenue, Greenfield
(414) 238-2020
HOUZZ
Linkedin
Instagram @iamfurniturelady
Twitter @PaulaHerrmann
Facebook @paula.hansen.herrmann


Store hours are:
Weekdays 10am to 8pm, Saturday 10am to 6pm
*Sundays closed to be with family

*Open some Sundays (including February 18, 2018, 11am - 5pm) throughout the year for special
 events, such as holiday weekends, to better serve you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWESOME Dad

Well, most are! I know your kid's daddy might not be tops in your book, yet, in the eyes of your child, he probably is. I am so grateful that when my husband and I mutually took the risk to vow to spend our lives together, then had/have children, (while not always perfect) he ended up being quite the awesome dad. Assist your child in sharing his/her celebration of dad. (Um, I am sure you know, Father's Day is next Sunday, June 17th).  Here's a great way to do that, pocket $100 gift card for your kiddo, and knock out that Father's Day gift!  Here's how... Read More... For the third year in a row, Just Add Kids has partnered with Educators Credit Union  to bring you, your kids and their daddy a fun contest in celebration of Father’s Day.  This year, RelyLocal Racine is also partnering with JAK and providing a plethora of gift cards perfect for dad. So, how to participate? Kids color a portrait of their dad, grandaddy, or other fatherly figure (portrait frame and e

June is the New Spring

April Wrap Up: Wrapped in Love                           In recognition of April being Autism Awareness month, Just Add Kids welcomes Colleen Nagle, a Burlington mom, as JAK's guest blogger. Autism is easy to misunderstand, misinterpret and mislead.  My son is the master of disguise and the best way to understand our kids is to assume nothing.  That is, assume only that they are kids, children, teens, silly, loving, intelligent and, well, simply put, no different than any other kid. Everything I have been told about Autism is wrong. Everything I know about Autism I have learned from my son.  My son with Autism.  He loves me just like his typical siblings love me, he cries when he misses me and he smiles when we are together again. Read more... He cannot speak.  He has never been able to express his favorite color or cartoon or game.  My heart longs to know him, to know the little everyday things: to know that he has favorites; to know that he likes the food I serve him; to know if

Wishful Thinking

Putting Thoughts Into (60 Second) Action                Just Add Kids welcomes Mollie Bartelt, a Caledonia mom, as JAK's guest blogger Do you want to make a difference in your life this summer? Or make a difference for a child who has a life threatening illness? Or win $1000 in a fun challenge? Game on! My story began six months ago, when my happy, healthy nine year old daughter came in from outside playing in the snow feeling dizzy. We became alarmed when she couldn’t stand up after resting a bit...her legs were wobbly and criss-crossing and she appeared to have no balance. A few short hours later in the emergency room, the situation looked worse as she was starting to slur her speech and not even be able to get words out correctly... and she couldn’t get her hands to work to put a snack in her mouth. Read more... The hospital ER staff then sent us up to Children’s Hospital where Hannah stayed for nearly a week, undergoing tests and having therapy. While all the tests were negativ