Skip to main content
Deer Hunting Season, Accessory Style!
I am Furniture Lady blogging logo 1.jpgBy Paula Herrmann, Furniture Sales Consultant
Steinhafels Furniture, Oak Creek
Time to make widowers out of those men hunters of yours and head out to the stores and do some deer hunting of your own!

‘Tis the season for holiday decorating. Yeah, I know, the pumpkins may still be on your porches and adornin’ the table, yet it really ain’t too early to start incorporating some aspects of your Christmas season decor into your home.

Antler Bowl.jpg

So, you know I work in a store. Temptation abounds! For months I had lusted over this trophy-ish silver deer antler bowl. Kinda overscaled for my home, yet those majestic antlers kept calling my name. Finally, I took the plunge and bought it for me (and my husband, of course) as a wedding anniversary gift. You’ve never done that, have you?!




Bathroom deer.jpg

This new acquisition re-ignited a passion from a few years back for deer that started (yet only slightly pursued) with the purchase of this stately silver metal deer that gracefully embellishes my powder room medicine cabinet. Year-round, mind you.

To fan the Cervidae flame, our visual team at Steinhafels has been busy transitioning our store into holiday mode with beautiful festive displays and the receipt of holiday accessories.



Surely, it wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t share some of the objects of my “game” desires from our store:
Red Ceramic Deer.jpg         Teal Ceramic Deer in vignette.jpg
These adorable ceramic (I believe) deer add a pop of color to any room at $55.96** per rack.

skinny  metal deer.jpg   29.5 and 22.5 standing stuffed  deer on table.jpg   11.5 stuffed sitting deer.jpg
The skinny metal debonaire tall deer come in a set of 2 for $118.96** .
The stuffed deer (middle photo) are comical and adorable! They are $69.96**  for the leaner 29.5” one, and $62.96**  for his fuller-figured pal.
Their sitting buddy measures in at 11.5” inches and is currently priced at $41.96** .

Giverny deer chair.jpg

Finally, on our sales floor is this stylin’ deer chair. Shhh, don’t tell my 22 year old daughter...she’s getting it for Christmas. She’s obsessed with this chair. The deer apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree!  Said chair is fashionably priced at $601.96** .






Of course, Steinhafels isn’t the only resource for anything and everything deer decor as my poor kids, the ones still at home and are subject to having to be dragged along in this deer frenzy of mine, can attest to. They just don’t understand...if I’m at Hobby Lobby...Momma’s going deer hunting! “Oh my gosh, mom!” is accompanied by the eyeball roll. You may or may not have experienced that yet. If not, it’s coming!

Even as adults, we all go through phases. The deer thing will pass.

In the meantime, I am actively in search of...

Antler door pulls.jpg  Deer Bust.jpg

Antler cabinet door pulls. Even though I tease my kids that they’re going on all of the kitchen cabinets, they are not! Just looking for one or two “racks”!

It’s a deer bust or BUST! I just want one, okay!

A few other things on the lust, I mean LIST are:
✔️ A totally chic deer pillow, made out of a natural fabric (thick nubby cotton, or wool) and must be down-filled. Deer pillows are pretty abundant, just need the right one and the right price. And once I get it, I have no idea where it’ll go.

✔️ And I cannot believe I am saying this, I’d love a mounted rack. Shabby. Stylish. With a white chalk-painted ornate frame around it. I’ve spotted one that is right up my alley at a shop that’s over an hour away from my home. I love it, yet, I’ve got to leave it. This obsession has a budget, and it just doesn’t fit.

Besides all of the deer stuff, our store has an abundance of holiday decor. Some really awesome items! Stop in if you’re looking to deck the halls, or if you need new furniture and/or accessories (lamps, rugs, wall decor, things for the shelves…).

I am #FurnitureLady and I am here to assist you!








Christian Bling profile pic 2 website.jpg
Paula Herrmann
Paula is the Founder (2009) and former owner of Just Add Kids (2009-June 2017). In her present position as a Home Furnishings Consultant at Steinhafels Furniture in Oak Creek, she works with customers to assist them in purchasing furniture, and arranging financing and delivery, as needed. Her primary objective is to help customers achieve the home of their dreams! Paula is scheduled on Mondays 2-9pm, Tuesdays 10am-4pm, Wednesdays 5-9pm, Saturdays 1-9pm, or by appointment during store hours.

Contact:
Steinhafels | Oak Creek
1919 South 3th Street
(262)278-4957
paulah@steinhafels.com
HOUZZ
Linkedin
Instagram @iamfurniturelady
Twitter @PaulaHerrmann
Facebook @paula.hansen.herrmann


Store hours are:
Sundays 10am - 6pm, Monday thru Friday 10am - 9pm, Saturday 9am - 9pm

**Pricing quoted is date sensitive, and is quoted for current sales promotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWESOME Dad

Well, most are! I know your kid's daddy might not be tops in your book, yet, in the eyes of your child, he probably is. I am so grateful that when my husband and I mutually took the risk to vow to spend our lives together, then had/have children, (while not always perfect) he ended up being quite the awesome dad. Assist your child in sharing his/her celebration of dad. (Um, I am sure you know, Father's Day is next Sunday, June 17th).  Here's a great way to do that, pocket $100 gift card for your kiddo, and knock out that Father's Day gift!  Here's how... Read More... For the third year in a row, Just Add Kids has partnered with Educators Credit Union  to bring you, your kids and their daddy a fun contest in celebration of Father’s Day.  This year, RelyLocal Racine is also partnering with JAK and providing a plethora of gift cards perfect for dad. So, how to participate? Kids color a portrait of their dad, grandaddy, or other fatherly figure (portrait frame and e

June is the New Spring

April Wrap Up: Wrapped in Love                           In recognition of April being Autism Awareness month, Just Add Kids welcomes Colleen Nagle, a Burlington mom, as JAK's guest blogger. Autism is easy to misunderstand, misinterpret and mislead.  My son is the master of disguise and the best way to understand our kids is to assume nothing.  That is, assume only that they are kids, children, teens, silly, loving, intelligent and, well, simply put, no different than any other kid. Everything I have been told about Autism is wrong. Everything I know about Autism I have learned from my son.  My son with Autism.  He loves me just like his typical siblings love me, he cries when he misses me and he smiles when we are together again. Read more... He cannot speak.  He has never been able to express his favorite color or cartoon or game.  My heart longs to know him, to know the little everyday things: to know that he has favorites; to know that he likes the food I serve him; to know if

Wishful Thinking

Putting Thoughts Into (60 Second) Action                Just Add Kids welcomes Mollie Bartelt, a Caledonia mom, as JAK's guest blogger Do you want to make a difference in your life this summer? Or make a difference for a child who has a life threatening illness? Or win $1000 in a fun challenge? Game on! My story began six months ago, when my happy, healthy nine year old daughter came in from outside playing in the snow feeling dizzy. We became alarmed when she couldn’t stand up after resting a bit...her legs were wobbly and criss-crossing and she appeared to have no balance. A few short hours later in the emergency room, the situation looked worse as she was starting to slur her speech and not even be able to get words out correctly... and she couldn’t get her hands to work to put a snack in her mouth. Read more... The hospital ER staff then sent us up to Children’s Hospital where Hannah stayed for nearly a week, undergoing tests and having therapy. While all the tests were negativ