Skip to main content

Family Feud

Survey Says...


Really, no big internal family disputes here!  Just a little catchy title and subtitle to this week's commentary.

It's survey time, JAK peeps!

In an effort to get a clearer picture as to who the Just Add Kids' audience is (that's you!), how JAK is serving you now, and what JAK can do in the future to make your life easier in terms of product offering and content, I need your assistance by taking a brief survey.

Here we go...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QPRNRNN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chill Out (and In)!

Snow Much Fun! by Just Add Kids Founder, Paula Herrmann   Snow much? In my neck of the woods, wowza! Now that we have the holidays behind us, we can't ignore the fact that there are plenty of cold, winter days ahead. Fill those days in with some seasonal fun before that spring sun melts all of the white fluffy stuff. Just Add Kids has put together Snow Much Fun! It's a skating/sledding/skiing destination guide for Racine, Kenosha and surrounding communities. Read more... ICE SKATING Echo Lake, Burlington (595 Milwaukee Avenue) – Stairs to the lake, pavilion, benches, outdoor portable restroom. – Free. Devor Park, Burlington (394 Amanda Street) – Free. Frozen Fairway Skating Rink @ Twin Lakes Country Club (1230 Legion Drive) – Open Friday - Sunday (weather contingent) from 10:00am - 8:00pm.  The cost is $5.00 daily or $20 unlimited. Skate rental is available.  Free skating for all Twin Lakes Country Club Members and Junior Golf Members.  Call 262-877-8500 for more info, or ...

June is the New Spring

April Wrap Up: Wrapped in Love                           In recognition of April being Autism Awareness month, Just Add Kids welcomes Colleen Nagle, a Burlington mom, as JAK's guest blogger. Autism is easy to misunderstand, misinterpret and mislead.  My son is the master of disguise and the best way to understand our kids is to assume nothing.  That is, assume only that they are kids, children, teens, silly, loving, intelligent and, well, simply put, no different than any other kid. Everything I have been told about Autism is wrong. Everything I know about Autism I have learned from my son.  My son with Autism.  He loves me just like his typical siblings love me, he cries when he misses me and he smiles when we are together again. Read more... He cannot speak.  He has never been able to express his favorite color or cartoon or game.  My heart longs to know him, to know the little everyday things: to know that he has favorites; to know that he likes the food I serve him; to know if ...

Return Policy?

Take Your "SexyBack" I am admittedly square. In one of my past commentaries, " Let's Kick Some...Buttocks " I discussed the word a** and it's nonchalant usage by the masses. Well, not me, of course.  I don't carelessly drop the "a" bomb, and according to the poll we took on Just Add Kids back then, most of the participants, 84%, considered it cursing. So I guess, at least at the time I was in the majority, and laid out the rule in my home, that we don't use the word a**, or sh%#, or f@?%.  I think you get the picture. So where does the word "sexy" fall?  Great question. Read More... "Mom, Max is calling me sexy!" rats my 9 year old daughter, on her 8 year old brother. "Hello? Come again?" That's right, my son is casually describing his sister as "sexy".  Yup, that does sound a bit weird, disgusting, whatever.  I really don't think he knows exactly what he's saying, or what it means, thou...